PRIVATE YURT BOOKING GUIDELINES
Come and join our Winter Wonderland at The Bowery Bar. We have three heated yurts for your private gatherings on our beautiful patio. Please use the Reservations link to book your Yurt, we ask you also take a moment to read the information below. We look forward to seeing you soon!
HOW TO BOOK A YURT ONLINE:
- WHEN BOOKING PLEASE KEEP THE PERSON COUNT AT 1 | DO NOT ENTER HOW MANY GUESTS ARE COMING | THE BOOKING IS FOR 1 YURT FOR UP TO 6 PEOPLE | PLEASE KEEP PERSON COUNT TO 1
- Please note the minimum listed ($100, $200 or $300) is based on the day and time you choose. This is to book the whole Yurt and not per person.
- Next select the date & time you would like to join us - click on Find Table
- Next select the time from the available slots (it will say 1 special under the time)
- Next for the Seating Option select Outdoor, you can now book your reservation
WHAT YOU & YOUR GUEST SHOULD KNOW:
- Reservations are required for the Yurts. We are booking everyday for lunch and dinner as well as our weekend brunch.
- All Yurt reservations are 1 hour and 30 minutes maximum booking. Effective December 13, 2020 per Governor's Office. We have no control over this.
- Yurt bookings are 6 person maximum. (per city of Boston COVID guidelines)
- Food & beverage minimums will appear when you pick your day & time. We require that amount to be prepaid during the booking process and will put towards your bill that evening.
- Minimums do not include tax & gratuity. If you do not meet the minimum for your private rental, the balance will go towards a Yurt Rental Charge.
- Yurts are heated yet we advise you still dress warm. The colder the temperature is in Boston, the warmer you should dress to enjoy your Yurt experience.
- We reserve the right to cancel reservations due to extreme weather conditions.
See you at The Bowery Bar soon!