In This Together
At The Bowery Bar, we are as much about community and family as we are about food and our beverage program. We greatly appreciate your business, and we want you to know that the health and safety of our guests and team has always been, and will continue to be, a top priority.
In addition to our usual high standards for cleanliness, we are taking extra precautions to ensure a safe and healthy environment here at The Bowery Bar. Our team has received training in all new health regulations and guidelines that have been implemented due to Covid-19. We are following the latest regulations and advisories from the our state and local officials as well as other regulatory groups providing up to date guidelines.
Please be advised of some new procedures we have implemented to ensure our guests have an enjoyable & safe experience
- We ask that guests refrain from dining with us if they are experiencing flu like symptoms.
- Masks MUST be worn except when seated.
- Reservations are strongly recommended. They can be made directly through our website.
- We are accepting reservations for indoor and patio dining. Please be advised patio dining is subject to the weather, we will not be able to move all reservations inside the restaurant due to limited capacity restrictions. Please make sure your contact information is up to date when making your reservation.
- So all of our guests can enjoy our patio dining, maximum reservation times are 1.5 hours, please be on time.
- No parties larger than 6 guests per State Regulations
- All tables have been spaced 6 feet apart or are separated by partitions per state specifications.
- All guests & team members are asked to practice social distancing
- All tables and chairs will be cleaned and sanitized between parties. Extra sanitizer will be placed throughout The Bowery for our guests.
- All of our team members have received training in the new state guidelines.
WE CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU AGAIN!
THE BOWERY TEAM