PRIVATE YURT BOOKING GUIDELINES
Come and join our Winter Wonderland at The Bowery Bar. We have three heated yurts for your private gatherings on our beautiful patio. Please use the Reservations link below to book your Yurt, we ask you also take a moment to read the information below. We look forward to seeing you soon!
WHEN BOOKING PLEASE KEEP THE PARTY SIZE TO 1 PERSON. DO NOT ENTER HOW MANY GUESTS ARE COMING. THE BOOKING IS FOR 1 YURT FOR UP TO 8 PEOPLE. PLEASE KEEP THE PARTY SIZE TO 1 PERSON.
Please note the minimum listed ($100, $200 or $300) is based on the day and time you choose. This minimum is per Yurt and not per person.
HOW TO BOOK A YURT ONLINE:
- Select the experience desired based on the day and time you would like to join us.
- Next select the date and time from the available slots. Party size should remain as 1 person (AKA 1 Yurt).
- Next for the Seating Option select Outdoor, you can now book your reservation.
WHAT YOU & YOUR GUESTS SHOULD KNOW:
- Reservations are required for the Yurts. We are booking everyday for lunch and dinner as well as our weekend brunch.
- All Yurt reservations are 2 hours maximum booking per reservation.
- Yurt bookings are an 8 person maximum.
- Food & beverage minimums will appear when you pick your day & time. We require a $50 deposit during the booking process which will be applied toward your final bill.
- Minimums do not include tax & gratuity. If you do not meet the minimum for your private rental, the balance will be reflected as a Yurt Rental Charge.
- Yurts are heated yet we advise you still dress warm. The colder the temperature is in Boston, the warmer you should dress to enjoy your Yurt experience.
- We reserve the right to cancel reservations due to extreme weather conditions.
- Refunds only issued with 48 hours notice. All cancellations are subject to 6.5% processing fees.
See you at The Bowery Bar soon!